Exploring the All-New 2020 Ford EcoSport
There’s nothing dainty about the bold new 2020 Ford EcoSport. It’s compact, it’s fun to drive, and it’s an SUV, and no matter where you decide to go – or what terrain you travel on, it can be maneuvered with ease. Here’s a look at what this compact beauty has to offer its owner.
Let’s start with the trims. The 2020 Ford EcoSport is available in 5 models – the standard S, SE, Titanium, and top-of-class SES.
While all the models give a good 27 mpg within city limits and 29 mpg on the highway, the SES gives 23 within city limits. If you are looking for a 2020 Ford EcoSport anywhere in Woodbury, Elwood, or Melville, Huntington Ford in Huntington, NY can offer you all models in 10 brilliant colors.
Every one of these models has extra backspace to carry more. The 60/40 flip-up and split-fold rear seats can be folded up to accommodate more people or pulled down to haul more luggage. There is also an adjustable shelf for added storage space.
- The 2020 Ford EcoSport comes fitted with a standard 2.0L Ti-VCT engine.
- Ford Co-Pilot 360 technology is a pack of driver-assist technologies that make driving safe and enjoyable.
- A rear-view camera with an additional washer ensures your camera lens is always free of debris. Also, hill start assist helps you make a switch from brake to gas so that you don’t roll backward on a hill.
- A sport-tuned suspension allows you to drive easily on any terrain. Moreover, the lighting is made up of LEDs and halogen projector headlamps.
- The 2020 Ford EcoSport is packed with a Sync-3 voice-activated technology that is super easy to use. It is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible.
- Additionally, the Ford + Alexa app lets the driver access voice navigation and traffic information. The driver can also control all supported smart-home devices.
Give yourself a treat and spoil yourself thoroughly with the luxury available features such as the power moonroof, romantic ambient lighting, Intelligent 4WD, and an impressive 8-inch LCD touchscreen to turn your commutes into a time of blissful leisure. Other available innovations include BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic alert and a navigation system that ensures you are on the course all the time.
Test Drive the All-New 2020 Ford EcoSport today at Huntington Ford Lincoln!